Thursday, September 2, 2010

I smell like Frangipani Today :)

I smell Frangipani today...

One of my all time fav. smell ever since my first visit to Bali. The whole island was surrounded by frangipani trees that blossom with white, pinkish frangipani. It smells really sweet and relax. Just like how i smell now...

I bought a bottle of Frangipani massage oil back from my Cambodia trip (Thanks to the real sharp and small eyes of my dearest Ms. Wong that tell me "Guess what i found?!! It's ur fav. Frangipani!!") It's smell just nice, not the processes one but one that have no chemical added one. I just bought a bottle back. Hopefully it last me for half a year to finish that bottle because i can hardly find it here :(

I also bought a bottle of Rose Essence Massage Oil and a Lemon Grass Aroma oil. My room now smelling like Asian Paradise... I can just spend my whole night writing, reading and doing work in my room, turning on my fav. jazz music on my iTunes. That's really what a best night is all about when u have no appointments, and dates to go for.. [ or am i just turning to be really on my own now a days... ] Good or Bad, I always love smelling good, love fragrances, love potpourri, love anything that smell nice and fresh.

That's me with my most fav senses, and that will be my Nose that always love sniffing things that smells good and Yummy... like Coffee and Cakes :)

2 comments:

Beii said...

u mean the saibaba smell?haha

Sunshine Smoothies said...

Wei... haha... Do i smell like some immortals? Wow.... I'm at the peak of the peak the everytime I'm putting on my frangipani!