Monday, September 6, 2010

Let me just be a victim for a while in this point of time...

I'm just really overloaded now with the headache in my work, my mum, my customer, myself.. and things been bouncing in and out non stop today.

Lot's of distraction, some surprises, some miracle on problems and also some not so good day from my "Dato'" client or even some other jobs in hand. Everything seems so head wire.

Just get a call from my beloved moonlight buddy that shine up my 1 minutes of focusing in moment. She normally surprise me calling on my office phone, Hyperlink she shout out " Hie Sunshine.... " haha... Ms Choo is too lovely to get annoyed right! Sometimes, i do thank god for sending me all this lovely buddy angels to my life that they will buzz u once in a while when u seriously needed to get urself out on ur stress situation.

Not goin back home tonight since my mum also have turn into one victimie victim like me that having lots of WHY WHY WHY ME conversation running in her head. Not to express much here since she always peep in to my blog but YES mom, U just can't have us to be like ur lil baby to do things u like and say things u want to hear all the time right!

I'm not having any PMS today, but really, what a day.. What a week...

Needed to wait for an answer for love...

Damn, nothing seems in control recently!!

I jus bought a bottle of herbal tea near my place that normally cost RM2.50 and I pay RM10 for a bottle today. And i still pay for it. dunno what it is in my head..

Perhaps, Eat, Pray, Love gonna be something that i'm looking for... (Really can't wait for the movie out though! I just bought a copy of this book yesterday @ borders. Just started reading.. i already love it!!)

OK la... my victim session ends here... just wanna bleed it out!!! It's just overloaded!

Back to work! Ciow!!

2 comments:

Beloved Senior :) said...

Ganbateh Ms Sunshine! :p

Sunshine Smoothies said...

Thanks!! Gambateh together gather!! Holiday around the corner soon! Can't wait *.*