Sunday, September 12, 2010

Campbell's Seafood Mushroom Soup..


My all time favorite. It cheers me up all the time when i'm down and I don't feel like having anything other than opening a can of Campbell with my can opener and heat up the stove, and here I am with my bowl of satisfying Campbell's Soup.

It felt so homemade...

To me it's like some soap that cooked by a very American Old Granny in her country home, like a lil cottage where she cubes the mushroom, chicken dice, potatoes, milk, creamy mixture of flour.. i dunno... But i do imagine that. So maybe with my imagination, it's always my all time fav.

and of course it also have alot of my childhood memory that this is one western soup that my beloved grandparents will cook for me for my dinner when i'm like 5-10 years old. So that's what makes me happy when I'm a lil girl until now.

So today morning, I actually left my last can of campbell's soup in my room (Ya, i actually stock it in my room since it's my fav.), I just had it for my breakfast, the Seafood Mushroom Flavored before i start my working day :( That's the reason why i had it for breakfast.. working on a public holiday!! Anyways, i'm way pump up for my day!!

Happy Sunday everyone.. and to my muslim buddies... Selamat Hari Raya :)

No comments: