Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Dream Party of Mine yet to be creates...

It's been a while I last organize a girlie birthday bash , and this time I'm goin to organize for Dear Ally that turning 10 end of this month! I'm actually very looking forward since i missed her 6th birthday with lil' Pony theme.

Since she's now 4 years older, concepts of the party will be slightly diff from the previous one. I remember Angela (Ally's mum) once told me she likes Garlands and colourful stuff, so I think she's very much like me, the fairy tales, sunshine personality girl. But i always love to see her around. She's just so genuine and lovely, just like a lil princess.

So I Mix and Match Ally's personality and her few of her favorites, I come out with a perfect theme for her. "Ally's Sweet Honolulu Candy Birthday Bash!" I actually very inspired by Katy Perry's California girls Music Video. I love the whole settings. Gonna do some brain storming on how am i gonna prepare all my props and bring the set in to Ally's Birthday Bash!!

It's gonna be 26th of September, which is 2 weeks from now. I'm so looking forward for this lovely sweet looking birthday bash! If u r interested to experience this party with me, feel free to come along with me for decorations or even stay back to help me up on the party. It would be really nice to have some Kids fun with me!

Wow... I really miss Scrapbooking. It's really such a craftie way to express my thoughts i have in mind and while putting all the items and image in the page, some new ideas will naturally pops up with some thoughts that i'm doing for this party proposals of mine!

I still gonna give credits to my scrapbooking sifu, Elaine Lai for teaching me this lovely digi scrap!

Guess my stress no longer stays when I focusing on something i really passionate with :)

Happy Tuesday peeps!!

No comments: