Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have no idea what's goin on...

This is so funny....

Before I start writing about my Cambodia trip, there's something that is really mysterious about this photo. Seriously, i have really no idea when i took this photo with WT. We both were so drunk until when i woke up very early in the morning to catch our flight back to KL, when i stood up for shower, i saw my camera cap is on the floor but my camera is still nicely placed on the table. It's weird but who cares what happen when u r rushing off to catch ur flight back to KL. And ya, i just could not be bother more... and here am I flying back to KL after a rush one to the airport. When i'm back to KL loading pics to the PC, I'm like gosh!! WTH?!?! since when all this crazy photos that WT and I took when I am completely drunk!! Haha.. this is really funny. This is one of the normal one that i can publish but it's Fun. How often am I that feel so free to be drunk! But ya, i gonna say a big Thank You to my dear Ms. Wong that have been really taking good care of me that night! Sorry for the knock on ur lips!! I really have no idea when does that happen :D


5 comments:

Eric Tan said...

O M G!! what you both did to each other? can i know the details? :P

Evan said...

it is always mystical at angkor, this is what i heard from friends who had visited the place. but who cares! it's a nice shot! :)

Evan said...

btw, i like 1 of ur mixpod song from Julia&Julie. the movie is nice too!

Sunshine Smoothies said...

@Eric : The details is i forgotten every single details... hahaha!! No Joke!!

@Evan : Julie & Julia is my fav too... we have the same taste man!! and of course Angkor Wat is always one magnificent and mysterious one! So Rachel is organizing one trip there next year March! Let's go together!!

Clarisse said...

Hahahaha! Its really unforgettable and thanks dear for giving me this opportunity to have great fun with you :)