Friday, September 3, 2010

The Baguette that I bought back...

The Baguette bread that i bought from Cambodia back home for breakfast harden already after 2 days in my kitchen. (This pictures was taken 2 days ago as a memory of one of my fav. bread that i bring it back all the way from Siam Reap.)

It taste so diff but my mum did do a great job in her herbs BBQ base cocktails with heinz bake beans!! stuffing it in the hard baguette of mine did helps to soften it a lil with the bake bean sauce.

and without waste, i open up a can of traditional Chicken Mushroom campbell soup to serve with my left over bread, it taste superbly nice. At least there's something i can do with those Baguette.

It's a lovely breakfast afterall. But my mum still don't understand what so special about the baguette over there. haha... But it's still the best thing ever i taste in Cambodia!!

"Drooling" now...


No comments: