Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thanks for the SMS Mr. Sunshine...

Yes, I am not a persistent blogger anymore... Been really away from blogging for the pass 3 months. On and off, on and off!! Kinda feeling a lil frustrated with myself. There's a lot have been happening here with me and yet i just don't have the mood to just sat infront of my Mac and start typing at least.

Frankly, have been really resisting my word "Sunshine" that has always been there in me! I totally dislike the word because i truly cant experience that from myself ever since my grandma lost! I know there's a big piece of me has been really missing which is my passion towards surroundings in my life. Kinda feeling numb with things around. It never gonna be the same until recently i choose to move on. It is something tht i recently announce to myself but not the whole me of wanting to get along with it yet.

So ya, this morning, when I woke up from my very tiring night yesterday, i received this msg from Mr. Sunshine (Well, he's always the reason why i m the sunshine in me) :

"Update your blog with some sunshine happy things la... Let go, move on, welcome the sunshine lor... Look forward to read some new stuff!"

Thanks for ur msg. U always know where to look for me when i'm in my lost junction!

I'm back once more to blog and do things that i used to love for myself!

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner is you." Lewis B Smedes

Thanks alot Mr. Sunshine! I truly always being so thankful and in love with u!

No comments: