Monday, August 9, 2010

A makeover week for my room...

It's been a while i have been thinking about this...

I need a whole new look...

A whole new look for my room..

It's really been a while i last change the way how my room looks like for the pass 5 years and it still looks like an 18 years old girlie looking room with book racks around, ikea cartons along the side of my room, a not so big wardrobe that can fit all my dresses in it, a study desk that full of photo frames and also accessories of mine. My room seriously need a makeover ASAP!

In my mind, i actually don't like those flat painting where the whole room will looks really standard. I actually love the incomplete way of how this room was painted. Well, I'm not really fancy about the pink paints but I would love to paint my room in Pastel Blue, Olive Green or Peach.

But before i start my painting.. i seriously need to get rid of half of the clothes in my wardrobes and also books in my shelf. Ya, as well as gifts or some souvenir that i always like to keep it and never give it away. It's time to really have a spring clean my stuff and get rid of all my junks! Junk lovers, do let me know if u r interested to trade some of my valuable piece :)

So this weekend, i'm so gonna stay at home and clean up my room!! A dream room is a great place for sweet dreams and also a space for good inspiration.

Since my bro is not gonna be around this weekend and in the other hand, i'm still have not found something to learn or do during the weekend, this is a one BIG thing that i want to do for myself! One nice, comfy, studio looking room!! <3

2 comments:

joanncys said...

hey Sunshine =)

looking forward makeover of your room.. do update always ya.. coz i'm following ur blog ^^

btw i seriously love ur sunshine smiles...

Sunshine Smoothies said...

That's always the lovely Jo! Thanks!!! and will definitely back to my blog again!

Just get half of my room clean up and can't imagine that i actually throw like one big garbage back of junks away from my room in all my treasure boxes!

Next one will be my wardrobe!! Oh mine, i really dunno what to get rid off since they're all my fav. But It's full!! I wonder how and where am i gonna start from! Gimme some idea how u arrange ur closet Jo! Seriously need some advice!

Cest La Vie!!