Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's time to move on...

Grandma had already passed away for 2 weeks... That's fast!!! and i have been in my up and down mood for the pass 14 days of my life. Someone that's so dearly for me is no longer next to me and somehow i feel the emptiness.. lost.. emotionally up and down along the week.

It's really time to pack up all my feelings of sadness, louziness and get back on track managing my own life and live it with Passion and Joy where my grandma would always love to see me in.

And ya, it's time to let go and really start my engine again to drive towards my next stops which is my goals and dreams. It's been a while i last be presence and really do something for myself. So sick, so dehydrated!

So really, no more wasting time and start up myself to sprint all the way to the middle of my track. I really been stopping a lil too long on being emotional on my grandma lost. and ya grandma, i feel u that night... I know u came and u cover me with my blanket, touching me on my hands.. I feel u... Sorry that i get a lil tooo scared and run out of the room. I know u mean good. I know u been seeing me crying alot but i promise u... I will not cry anymore and be strong once again! So grandma, not to worry!

Well, I guess it's time to move on....

1 comment:

Yew Chang said...

Sorry to learn your grandma past away. I didn't realise until I read this.

I hope you will do well. Be strong. She is blessed, so as you.

Cheers!