Monday, March 16, 2009

Coussie day out !

It's Saturday... Wakeup really early in the morning, went to my mum's Yoga Class. For a very long tme i didn't stretch myself... My hands and legs really harden up! but it's always my fav, because yoga can really relief my stress n' burden on my shoulder, stretching is all away n' balance up my body posture... yoga is really slow... but very soothing!!

Went to Klang after class with my mum to visit my grandpa. He's not feeling too well.. Feeling sick n' can't really walk.. he slip down in his bath room. he Don't really have appetite to eat actually... kind of worried bout him!! so went up to Klang to visit him. Thank God he's feeling better now. Gonna go and visit my grandparents now more often because they r really getting older day by day. That's something i can do for them...

After visiting him, Beii n' I drove down to my house and we went out together for meeting @ crystal crown ", then out for our lunch @ FullHouse. It's been a long time we didn't hang up together.. When comes to time that we ca get together, we really have fun with it catching up with each other and burst ourself with laughter... That's us if u know us well enough (My grandma's blood is somewhere in us..) so can't help, we're jus a nice bunch of Kids from our family.

No matter how long we didn't meet up, when we're all together, it's always with bond, love and fun. Ta jie jie... know that u r at sydney but ur laughter is revolving around us. Photo wise, Can photoshop.

LiVee is with us as well.. Yeah!! =P (Don't say i never put pics of urs ya Ta Jie Jie!)

We went back to Klang to fetch Mr. Horng after our lunch...
Went to makan Shabu-Shabu for dinner... so loaded but yet... my bro insist to go, so went all the way to puchong permaisuri for dinner. It's always our fav. place for Shabu-shabu buffet steamboat for only RM 26.50 per peson opposite Giant Puchong. The three of them really worth the money back man. Eating like no body business.. and i know... i eat less than RM20.00. Only Veggie, n' taufu pok! Beii, Horng n' Fai is jus like some herbivore like that. Seh.... Cannot la... too full d. U guys eat on behalf of me ma. Not bad.
Looking forward to have this kind of weekends again with my dear couzzies..
Love u guys!

5 comments:

Beii said...

aiyor,so cute this lo.I think because all cute ppl inside la.wahahah! So fun ar next time hang out again ar.keep makan only!haha

'Hello~babbbyyyy~!!!'

WAHAHAHA! it's the same logic like you wear the stupid pants to annoy me.=P

P/S : are u going to upload the photos to fb?hehe,wanna blog altho i will also steal ur lo!heheh=P

Sunshine Smoothies said...

I posted already... In FB. Grab from there ya baby.... N' ya. My phone got no credit.... Can't return calls :( Suggest ur mum for Genting View, the third weekend place also not bad for Detox!

Anonymous said...

oh dear! is that my clone???
hahaha

thanks for including me laichiyan!

Anonymous said...

oh yar how come da photo with me inside... didnt upload to facebook oneeee???

Sunshine Smoothies said...

haha... ya hor.. thanks for reminding. ", will add... My mum is like.. "Hui Hui is back?!?" ya... i am like haha..