Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little time for me...

For the pass 7 days, it's been a busy one for me... busy with the work in office, wedding makeup, my freelance design work. Finally, i have time for myself writing, blogging, scrapping, dating, thinking, breathing, fantasising, sleeping, reading, running, playing, shopping and dating! but yet, it's satisfying... if not i won't treasure time that i have for myself that much. It's jus so precious for all my fav. things once in a while. Not too much.

Just like working in the same company with my dad. I'm not saying it's easy for me but yet not too hard as well, but conflict is there of course cause we both comin from the same planet called the "cow planet" STUBBORN! haha... but then, really, if i'm working so happily n' very comfy with what i have, I don't think i will treasure opportunity that i have in hands so preciously. When things get tougher in live, that's when u will start appreciates the little things n' opportunities that u have.

I always wants to work for someone in an agency or a company, thinking that's what freedom means to me. Does have this thought in my head until now, but come and think about it, how will I be free working with other company, time belongs to ur company more than u. I dunno... I think becoming my own entrepreneur, having ur own business, manage it, that sounds more challenging and free to me!

Gonna work up with Mic's Wedding cards now with Kenny's LO! been really out of my head for the pass week. Lots to catch up with....

A little time for me.myself, been more precious ever since i start treasuring the missing, tough and hard time in mylife... That's where i start loving the little time i have for myself everytime! ",

No comments: