Friday, March 13, 2009

My new puppy - Don Don ",



This is lil Don Don... My new puppy that my dad bought back a week ago all the way from Taiping. and Yes, after 2 weeks of looking here n' there for Mic, didn't manage to have any news about him so we got to find a dog for my house ASAP because my housing area security is not too good.


Finally, my dad manage to find this dog breeder in Taiping where he breed imported dogs from America and Europe. Canggih my dad... Quite a Tech Savvy dad I have! Goin online to look for his puppy. For me, he's really a advance dad already ", He manage to find this Thai Breeder that live in Taiping with his dog farm. His name is Don!! (Wink wink.. So i think u should know where my lil Don Don's name came from) He breed dogs like Bulldog, Chow Chow, Poodle, Boxer, Pittbull. All the well known ones especially the big one. My dad always love his Pittbul alot so this time he bought back one cutie America Pittbull back home.


So cute lil' Don... As blur as ever. With his lil chubby body and a cutie lil pig tail ", Well, gonna really love him now because like what my bro said, "Jie, when he's like 18 months old, u won't love him that much anymore... U will like : "Aik Aik Don.. Go Go Go!! Back to the cage!" " haha.... Ya, For all my doggies, i do actually afraid of them... they are all the fears guard dog!! So what else i can do? Scarry K! NEways, i do enjoy myself with Don.. Playing with him, Cleaning his Pee Pee and Poo Poo! Haha.... Part of the process la right!!




This is how lil' Don gonna look like when he's like 2 years old! OMG... So now this is the only time where he gets to be really cute n' babyish...



Fierce Right? My dad always love fierce dog especially those can bite!! Arghh... Am i gonna have my fav. Sapi Dog in house? Baby my house in the future haha...

1 comment:

Beii said...

so fierce looking..need to kena bark at all over again when go ur house.=(