Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Friday Night - No Party but Out for Gathering

It's Friday Night, and i'm feeling Right!

Out for appointment with my Donkey, This time not any dating but sitting down next to him, and getting to know more about my insurance policy and see what's next i can do from there. At least i get a clearer picture what do i have in hands. At least now i have something i can be committed to step by step. Starting some savings n' responsiblities... It's good when stress n' burden to come in my life. That's where i get serious in earning income n' looking for more business.

So happy today... Got some business from buddy James and Michael finally love his wedding cards that i design for him. It's a Scrap card. I will have my finger cross that Han Nee will love it too. It's a very different wedding card concept, unlike the common wedding card with design n' gold stamping on it. It's using the scrap elements. Mic, u always believe in me, and that's how i actually build my confidence in it!

I left my cable in the office =( Can't upload photos from my camera. "119" have a mini gathering that organized by Adrea @ Jaya 1 . Uptown White Coffee. Around 15 of us show up. A happening gathering eversince the last time we have the steamboat gathering. Kob is down to KL and goin back to Bangkok tomorrow, so he's the star that gather all of us in the coffee house tonight.

Not all the friday comes with party. It's jus nice to end a friday night with a glass of Iced Coffee..

Coffee can't keep me awake actually, it makes me drouzy n' sleepy...

Good Night!

No comments: