Monday, March 30, 2009

Turn Off the lights...

50% Malaysian choose to support the Earth Hour instead of 60 minutes of global warming. There's nothing much we need to do right!?! Just turn off the unnecessary currant. That's all... It's pretty cool having our parents, grandparents, relatives, friends, stranger, children to do it all together to support and love our planet! It will be nice if we can have it once in a month, or once in a week to make it a routine in our habits n' lifestyle or saving the unnecessary electricity. How loud can it be if everyone is moving towards the direction of saving the world, our Home!

Even Ikea, 1 Utama is supporting the Earth Our. Stores like Forever 21, Island Shop, Delicious off their unnecessary lights to during the 1 hour. Pretty cool huh. Well, I'm not at home during that 1 hour, but i was out with my girlfriends for movie, "Confessions of a Shopaholic ".


The 4 shopaholics - Shirley + Esther + Sew Fang + Myself has been waiting for the movie for quite some times... and Finally it's out. A movie that speaks so much about women like us that so in love with shopping... that ends up spending all our cash and credit cards for unnecessary dresses, handbags, accessories, jewelery and lots more like some slimming peels, whitening products.. bla bla bla... u know what i mean girls!! If i would have to take out all the dresses, and baju baju in my wardrobe, it can cost me my travel to my Fav. Europe country... and also owned my very own boutique. It's so stupid thinking about thing that i spend! Of course it won't stop me from all my expenses on shopping because i nejoy n' love my shopping once in a month but now it have me to think twice before i spend. It might not help much with the movie but it have me aware with my shopaholics behaviour!

This is one fashionable, Trendy, Humorous and romantic Movie that Shopaholic Ladies should not miss!! Enjoy!

No comments: