Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am half back...

I dont' know what's wrong with me n' my PC this yaer... Anything that have something to do with IT surely not that smooth for me! I dunno la!! Why la! I can't blog, I can't scrap, I can't surf, I can't chat, I can't facebooking, I can't You Tubing! You know it's like how cham am i not expressing myself.

But anyway... Stop it Chi Yan. I am not at my dad's desktop. So sien! can't do anything. No illustration, No photoshop, No limewire, No YM. I am like what's the purpose of living!

For the pass 4 days i am doin production work. Can't do any design work cause my PC is half dead! I think it's time for a new one... I'm jus waiting for Keng Yee to certify my PC!

Joey's Mum's is down to KL with his sister, sister's husband and Baby Lucas! He's so cute. If I have my PC back, I will definitely post up his picture and show u guys! So cute u know! Haha... But having them down in KL is so mcuh of fun & joy! I love them very much!

I have not been really blogging now a days! That shows that how long I do not have time for myself! Love myself n' Love others more. That's what my lil moo moo told me!

I am gonna be back fully pretty soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know how its like... Computers and I don't get along very well too! Hahaha.. Why are we sooo sehati-sejiwa?!
Anyway good luck with your gadgets! Love ya! See ya when i get back okay? End of next week..