Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday morning I meet a PoPo...

After 1 week of Running here and there... I finally have my lovely Sunday doin things that I love. I always like to start up my morning with my Fav. DIM SUM @ chinatown. Me n' Sue always enjoy our Sunday exploring new place, new things n' some extra ordinary. Goin to bookshop, shopping centre, bazaar, market, hiking or maybe goin to Chocs to have our fav. Chocolate Nectar. That's somewhere that you can bump us there...

So yesterday... We have our breakfast @ Petaling Street, Chinatown. Dim Sum of course. On our way back to carpark, this Popo came to us and ask for direction. She's looking for this "Tang Association" which of course me and sue doesn't know where the hell is it! Me is "Lai" and Sue is "Ong", How r we gonna know! But in my mind I am like thinking u know MAYBE this old lady is just acting? Better not to care. Then we walk to the car... After comin out from the carpark, Popo still walking with her heavy red plastic bag which contains some food and as well as her own handbag asking for direction still... No one try to help her up. after some distance, we decide to come out of the house to help her.

I then go in to some shops to ask around too but no one seems to know. ALAMAK... How leh? Then i meet Popo... Popo is shaking... She's so tired n' when i accidently bang on her, she almost fall. I then bring her to car. We then ask her why r u alone? where do you want to go popo? She actually don't even know the place that she's going. Jus tell the taxi driver the place.. And the SMART taxi driver drop her in Chinatown and let her find her own way.. Why now a days where is the helpful taxi driver that i used to know? Why everyone jus know how to take money but dunno how to give their heart?

We then ask her to give her house number so we can ask the direction of the place. The son pick up... The place is actually at PUDU? OMG... And why the son allow the mother to come to the town all alone by herself? The reason why she's coming down all alone is jus to cook lunch for the association people which the son suppose to do it jus because he's sick and allow him mum that is 85 years old to come all the way to cook! Shit! I damn GERAM d loo... shit man. The mother nearly fell on the street. And she didn't even eat her breakfast yet! OMG... you know old Popo always do what the family wants... This is how they give their LOVE. All i can say this is what mother's nature! I respect you Popo...

Popo is already 85 years old. Her origins is from Guang Dong, Shan Wui which is the same kampung with my grandma. Strong Lady! She thank us n' she hope that she have a chance to meet us again! Even Banana Sue try to understand cantonese! Not bad Moo... You improve!

I then called my grandma after that! After the whole morning... It makes me think so much of my grandma! She's 86 this year. We are so lucky to brought up in a good family! Thanks to my grannies... My grandma is the closest to me.. She can hardly walk now a days. I promise to spend more time with her n' call her more often! I then give her a ring tell her that i really miss her. She then ask me to fetch her back from my aunt's house. We then go to celebrate dinner with my dad n' uncle! We have a great night celebrating Father's Day! It's such a sweet n' warmth Sunday!

Grandpa... Although you are not with us! But I really miss u so much! I know u r now in heaven. But thanks for all the bless from you to the family! Happy father's day!

No comments: