Monday, June 16, 2008

Missing Baby Lucas...

Last week it's a busy week for me... Busy with my notebook that ready to be published end of the month, calendars, my weddings event, n' backing up all my files from my PC and of course spending time with my future In-Laws haha...

Joey's sister is back home to KK with Baby Lucas. The following week, they will be back to State. So sad... Kinda miss baby Lucas. I will post some of my scrap that I do for baby Lucas tonight if i manage to... We went to Ipoh... then to Rawang... then we go to KL Tower... then we go KLCC... We go Ikea... We go OUG. I am so gonna remember all this beautiful moment! I think we gonna meet Francine n' Lucas again in 2 years time.. either we will be goin to the State or they will fly down to M'sia. By that time Lucas can walk, talk and sing d loo...

Babies are the most beautiful and precious gift that god have sent them to us!

No comments: