Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks Mum...

I don't know whether am I a mummy's girl or a daddy's girl? But my mum seems to be the one that know me so well and the one that always be there for me when I am havin my deep down moment!

I am now in Klang actually. Picking up my external hard disk from Keng yee and another thing is because i don't want to stay in the office with my dad! So stress man when we are together with our argue mood! He's righteous and so do i! Don't want to mention about the incident d la..

But thank god i have my mum with me jus now. At least she drove me to klang to make the calm this situation down! I know she can't say much about my dad. but she's always the one who guide me and tell me what to do! I LOVE you mum! You raise me well and you are more likely to be my BIG sis rather than my mum! I am glad that u r being a supportive mum in my career, family, relationship! Jus thanks! and MUM.. thanks for the stand that u make for me n' Joey. Thanks! We both really want to say a million thanks to u!

No comments: