Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tell me the DREAM...



I wonder what's in my Mum's dream? I really wonder what she dreamt about? Usually her dream is kind of realistic. But she only can tell me when I have a stable relationship n' life. She told me that she will only tell me in the year of 2010? I wonder how will i be by then... Why she refuse to tell me now? Is it good or is it bad? How am I when I am in her dream? Someone who is really successful? A loving daughter? Doing nothing? I really can't wait to know the dream that kept it so secretly by her?

My mum do have dreams once in a while. But dreams that she can remember n' clear about usually appears as reality! There's one dream that she told me whan I am 15teen... She told me that she dreamt of She herself n' a man which is kinda blur, but should be my dad. They both stay in a very nice cottage n' live a very peaceful life in garden enjoying their morning nice brew tea and british scones! n' the man in the dream which is my dad... He is then a very polite old man that don't speak vulgar anymore and seriously free in his life! A man that know how to smile n' care! I can see the picture in myself when she tell me that! n' i know this will happens!

Mum and dad... I want to be a daughter that u r proud with. I want to be the one that take care both of u n' makesure u have a good life! I will be a good girl and bro will be a good boy! Our family is strong, Our family is shine because of u two!

Dreams can be beautiful when u believe in it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah so mysterious one!

Sunshine Smoothies said...

Ya.. I also wondering... haha!!! Can't wait for u to come home la!!!! We are counting down! 3 more days to go!

Beii said...

eh,i din noe my kai ma so keng@@ she fortune teller or what..i want ask i can married not!T_TT
HAHAHA

Sunshine Smoothies said...

too bad so far i have not heard dreams about u.. But I think in my dreams u have 3 husband! =P Too good to be true... haha!!!