Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's really nice to have a laptop on my bed again!

Thaaaat's the way... that's the right way to have my night typing my blog after my cozy shower on my bed! That's the best. Checking out some martha steward website and smelling good on my bed with my China Blue Body Gel and my Aqua Lily Body Lotion. For those who knows me well enough.. I like to smell nice even I am on my bed!!

It's been a long long time since the last time i have my own Laptop! I never know that this is the moment that i missed the most! My laptop seldom last long with me and i don't know y. Maybe is because my bro always downloaded his LOUSY game into my Comp. But anyway.. It jus don't last long! I am now actually using the MacPro. Thanks to my lil moo moo that sacrisfy her Mac for me! Because as u know... My pc is down for 2 weeks and i need to get my work done. So, dearie Sue lend her dear Mac Pro to me! It took me two days to get me have the hang with the function as well as the command! I think i now certify to use a Mac now all by my self without calling Moo! Thanks! I think I am getting one Mac soon if i manage to convince my dad but the percentage is pretty HIGH though!

It's gonna be a busy weekend for me this week!! Again and again... My cousins from HONG KONG is comin to town tomorrow! So i know alot of headache and alot of entertaining work to do!! U know i have a really BIG Family! So have to get use to it! ANYWAY.. Stop all my crab! Jus gonna get myself a good rest before i see them! but It jus feel pretty good to have my quality time blogging using a laptop! U don't know how this means to me!! I think it's time to have my own LAPTOP instead of DESKTOP! It is alot of difference although i keep telling myself it feels the same!

Good Night!

No comments: