Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just in one week...

Last week is a Rollercoster week for me! So many ups and down! June is a heart attack month for me!

My dad jus went to KK this morning. So the whole morning I am basically busy with my office work since he is not here.. So now is morelikely to be the boss of my company!! haha.. But still, this is not my cup of tea. I am more an event person rather than a printing machine! So dad.. Get my hint! Acually i have a one nice experience weekend! I have my bridal makeup where this is the first time i do bridal hairdo all by myself! So I have been practisig alot with my Barbie Doll! haha.. no la.. with my Head Model! Never expected it to turn up beautifully! I am so proud of myself and of course my two DARLINGS BEII and ELSIE! You two did a great JOB!

Other than the bride.. There's another 16 more relatives of hers that requested for Makeup and hairdo! And guess what.. in 5 hours, they make up for 6 people per person! They are all so beautiful! Susan, the bride called me up and say thanks for our great effort... They look really gorgeous! After so many practice and chance... It's our show time GIRL! I will post some of our photo soon! It's a great weekend to remember!

No comments: