Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kenny turns 27! Opps...


This Mini Tiramisu Tiramisu just like u! Cute, tiny.. yet unique & Famous! Jus like you!


So cute kan...???


We have our Daddy Herman and Mummy Pat with us for the dinner! They are always the role model of MODERN Parents should be! That's the way right Herman! Somemore two of them got facebook one loo.. Don't play play!


Here's another couple that u can't mess up with... If not, they will Popek Popek u until u Pengsan.. Am I Right Claris? haha


Brotherhood I think?!? Blurpp and Kenny ",


With my lil' donkey that can't drink coffee or chocolate at night... So I jus have to follow him... One CITRON PRESS please!!

I know we don't really enjoy our dinner at Al-Rawash because of the really Bad service but we end our night with great cakes n' beverage @ DOME.. You know our common DO-ME place!! Ah huh... the best spot for us to hang up! and of course follow by our movie night - "Wanted" by Angelina Jolie. I don't really like action movie but this one... Not bad la... It's something like Mr. & Mrs. Smith. So it's like some comedy action movie!

No comments: