Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fishball Vee is Back!

It's so nice to have our Ta jie jie back here in town! As usual... When i Hop in to a car where both sisters is here, we will non stop talking and paiseh la uncle.. I know i suppose to direct u the way for our dinner but jus can't help! I am happy till i can't focus 2 things in one!! haha!! so sorry for that!

We makan at one of this Thai restorant in Pandan Indeh, Cheras. They serve nice Thai Cuisine. We ordered "Si Ham", Prawn Cake, " Yau Cha Guai " Donuts, Kerabu Chicken Feet, Nice Crab Panggang, Fried Rice with lots of prawn! It's jus loaded with dishes in our table! Guess how many dishes Li Vee get to eat... Not bad! She improved u know.. Other than Crab, Si Ham... the rest she can eat d! haha..

I know jus one dinner will not be enough will not be enough for us! Looking forward to see u girls this tuesday ya! I will rush up my work and u will be one of my clients this Tuesday since I will sneak out from my office early! haha ", wink wink!

Leave some memory space for me .. I want more pic with u girls la when i dress and makeup nice nice k! Cause won't have much time with Ta jie jie la since i will be goin to KK!! Sob Sob!! U girls have fun! U both are always my best! Love ya

1 comment:

Beii said...

ish!why u go kk this time!u better dress up nice nice so we can camwhore together!where are we going this tuesday?!can't wait to meet you too!