Thursday, July 10, 2008

R we perfect with our perfectness?

We are physically perfect but how many of us r mentally perfect? How many of us r here to live just to survive? How many of us actually Thank God for giving us a perfect mind, body and soul?

For the 23 years I've been living in this planet, How many times I look at the Mirror and be gladful for what i have and had! To be honest.. I will always feel that it's never enough for me! That's the truth! But after the talk tht i attended in Bfree by this lady called "Chen Pik San", I jus have to keep my mouth shut and do what important and not always looking for excuse and reason not to do it!

I have a really great night with this leader that came all the way down to bfree jus for us sharing all her pass experience. She's actually a handicap but she never allow her mind to be one.. Her spirit to live and to be the light to light up the hope of her family is so inspiring!

I have lot more to say about her but i am getting too sleepy. But yet i still log in to type some of my feelings n' emotional thoughts. I want to keep this fire momentum burning. It's a great night but it's now 12.30am already. I better go n' have my quick shower n' go to sleep! Tomorrow is gonna be a brighter day. I will blog about her more tomorrow with some of the pic that Ms.Elsie n' Kaffie have took! Hopefully i manage to get it from them tomorrow!

Good Night!

No comments: