Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ms. Moo Moo

Today is Ms. Ong Moo Moo's Birthday!!! Why r u Moo Moo to me? Moo Moo... haha... Cow obviously!! She's like a cow!! A stubborn Cow!! Only 25 but the stubborness like 55 years old uncle! So stop having this Carl's Jr face pls.. Hehe.. but deep down, she really have a heart of golds!

Lil' moo moo is one unique Moo Moo I ever know... Someone that knows me from top to toe.. One nice woman that u wouldn't want to Missed! She's a copywriter!! She knows how to copy then write.. So.. haha!! Pandai Leh!!
So it's lil moo moo birthday today! Actually I already celebrate with her a Belated Birthday! We Have Shabu-shabu but guess what... Half way the whole place got no electicity and u know.. I only eat 3 slice of my pork only... Haven eat my Yee Mee yet! That's what steamboat all about right.. Finish to fill up your tummy with the finale YEE MEE!! n' what the.. tak ada electricity. Potong Steam nya...
Then nvm... we then head to the Market Place for some Drink.. The place is cozzy n' nice! I love the interior. It's a reataurant & lounge. Haven't try the food yet but the price seems reasonable! It's a great place to hangout! With nice House music! Thanks lil moo moo for bringing me there!! It completes my Night! Then haha... i know u hate the saxophone birthday Suprise.. But it's jus specially for u! How nice that he even dedicate our Fav. Songs L.O.V.E by Nate King Cole & The girls from Ipanema! NICE!
And Ms. Kay a.k.a. Carol Chong Li Yin.. IT's so sweet of u organized this beautiful Italian Birthday Dinner for Sue.. I'm wrong... all this while I think Kay can't cook! But don't play play.. She attend Cooking Class one OKAY! Thanks for the great satisfying Dinner!
Starter : 1) Salad 2) Mix Mushroom searved with franch toast 3) Mushroom Soap
Main Course : Creamy Seafood Fettucini

Desert : Tiramisu (Lil Moo Moo's burfday cake!)
So there we are with our dinner.. SO Fullfilling. Thanks Chef Kay!

After our dinner.. We watch Sex and the City but it took us like 15 minutes to figure out Evonne's DVD player how the sound system works! and how come the host doesn't know the function one... haiyoo.. She even believe me to touch on her TV screen to play the movie!! haha!! U know.. I like to buat kacau but u always react towards my tricks! Not bad! That's y i love my mother theresa!
Evonne, Jane, Eva, Kay, Sue, Jin Yee, Munera, Munera's Friend and Me myself is in da house! So noisy can all of us! haha!! Too bad my God Son DADA is not home! If not we can see him pumping on his pillow.. muahahaha... But we had fun!
Here we are.. The ladies from Sex and the City!! LP 94 Ladies Rocks!
Evonne n' Ms Jane.. Can u behave yourself!! Haiyoo...
Here we are our sweet ladies from 94.. The green one is already taken.. so the two is still for sales.. haha =P
Eva & Jane with their Ice Cream Potong!Chef Kay with her Fans Ms. Lau Jin Yee & Cik MuneraS.W.E.E.T & C.R.E.A.M.Y like TiramisuSo here's Charlotte and Miranda since Captain Munera likes her so much!!
Such a Lovely Night with all of u Girls! Muacs n' so looking forward for our Trips!! When ahh ?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.O .... jin yee got wear spec one?!