Monday, July 14, 2008

W.E.D.D.I.N.G Cards

I am back to my wedding Industry after 2 months paying full attention on my dad's business! Now our products is in market already... For your information, I am a Graphic Designer in my dad's company. One and only one.. so i have to pore my whole effort in the company. Finally it's done! So now it's time to concentrate on my own work.



I love Weddings!! I am so passion in Weddings.. When I was just a little girl, I am so in love with fairy tales. The scene of Cinderella got married to her prince charming... That's how a wedding should be! It's the beginning of this beautiful fairy tales! I am a wedding planner... I love to do all sorts of things that related to wedding! I did makeup for bride, I cordinate Weddings n' of course design beautiful wedding cards for the new couples!



This is one of the Wedding Cards Design that i did for this newly weds couples Jessica Lee & Michael Britten.These cards are as well designed by me! It's my art piece! I wonder how mine is goin to turn up! But i just loving it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the maroon one...damn nice...and classy too!

Mummy Monster said...

pretty! pretty! pretty!

HuonHengChai said...

Dropping by to say "HI!"

HI! Nice Cards :)

JeNz said...

wow chi yan! i didn't know you are a wedding planner now! wow..amazing artwork you've got there!

hehee...i hope i'll get invited when it's your wedding time...can can?