Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am so in-love with July's Weekend - Part I


After 6 days in KK.. Finally i am back to work and get myself grounded with things that i have to do! Once I announce : ting ting ting ting (on my wine glass).. attention please!!! ahem... Chi Yan is back with her work, monday blues, funs, friends, stress, phonecalls, daily life, family, musics and her piece of mind after conquering Mt. Kinabalu!! Wee weeeee..

So now I am back to my KL life.. but this time, making a slight turn in my work n' getting to know myself in a different side. Very much on discovering and exploring myself... Since I am back from KK... I am now back to my working desk.. Back to me blogging more on my trip but now... I am back with my life.. No longer with my holiday mood although i will be goin to my next island trip- Pulau Tioman! Yipee ...

Well.. on Friday night, I was at Bfree for the July Birthday Party Celebration! It's always fun to involve or get urself participate Birthday party like this. It's always full of suprises... n' of course i meet lots of wonderful new faces everytime i am there! So this July, I am the host of the Party and this is my first time wearing the Emcee Jacket n' get myself all ready for the Party and of course... always have my beautiful assistant Elsee and the other half assistant Ms Beii that is so sickly there with us! Thanks girls! Without u, i won't even dare to stand up to speak a word! Thanks Mum, Aunt Janet, Uncle Edwin for all ur encouragement and support and the great oppurtunity for me to stand on the stage present myself as the emcee of the night! Lots to improve but it's a great beginning!

I hope you guys did enjoy yourself with our COLD jokes, funny games like the "flamingo contest", "Who is Angelina Jolie", "Frog Detective", "Music Chairs" and "ice breaking The Name Games" and of course yummy delicious food that everyone in our Bfree Family prepared. That night, Ms. Candy n' our Lucky Star make really nice Thai Tofu Salad and Onion Fried Egg... It taste really good! n' We have Mr. Tee the coordinator Tapau "Yau Cha Guai & Ham Zim Peng", Dry style Char hor fun and Sin Chew Mee hon. Ms. Beii proudly represents her Milk Simen Jelly haha.. at least something right!!haha.. Then my mummy cooked her Famous Nasi Lemak, and Ms. Siew Wen with her yummy sandwiches. It's jus loaded with Food. N' of course drinks that I will not forget to mention! John make us really nice Orange Sprite.. thanks for saving us from our thirst because i can hardly have a sip of Elsie's Healthy Prune JuicE!! haha... Too healthy d la my dear!! but still loving it!!

There I go with my two brothers Keiron and Kaf!


And of course for all my Guest of honour... THanks for ur presence.. We won't have so much fun without ur presence! Thanks to my lil' bro Kaf and Horng, always be there to support! Keiron, Jacky.. i can count on u with ur words d !! I hope my two kai sai lou do have fun too ya!

There I go... Some shots that I try to blend in myself with the Ladies.. But too bad.. I am way behind!

After the party ended.. we went out for Movie, Batman - The Dark Knight with the 10 of us. I am so terrified! It's a nice movie.. Joker, Heath Ledger is really good! He's so into his Joker Characteristic! So Real... U r the Best in the movie! Christian Bale is still good in the movie.. but outstanding wise... It's more on Joker. It's a great movie that it worth ur money to watch although most of the scene i can't really get what they trying to say but i definitely gonna watch it another time!

No comments: