Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting Ready to Mount Kinabalu


Another 10 days I will be at the peak of Mount Kinabalu. Still remember the Top 50 of my lifelist? One of my goals is to climb Mount KK n' in 8 days time I will be flying to KK and get myself all ready to hike.

Last year somewhere in this time as well.. I was in KK. I flew from KL to visit Joey's Family. KK is a nice place. It's not because Joey is from KK but living, leisure and vacation wise, it's a great place to be! People there are friendly and they speak nice malay! What i mean in their slang...

This time is a slightly trip down to KK. I am all ready to Climb the mountain! I am not really excited.. My heart is beating very fast when everytime i think about the trip! I know that for those that climbed the mountain before, they will tell me : " Ala... Easy... Don't worry!" haha.. that's what they're conversation. But who knows that will be mine after hiking. Haha.. But i am still kinda worried!

I heard so many diff version of stories. Got some tell me that in the middle of the mountain, the porter have to send them down. Some say it's so cold that my sexy lips is goin to crack! haha!! CRAB!! But no matter what.. Nothing can change my mind! Even i gonna get stomachache from the mineral water from the mountain! For those who know me well enough.. U know the only H20 that I drink is the water treatment water from my house! Other than that, It's a NO for me especially MINERAL WATER. But this time i have no choice jus to drink because i don't want to carry heavy bags!

Let's see who's gonna be with me to CLIMB the incredible Mountain Kinabalu :
The Sporting Ones!!
Boon Siong (Our Captain), Jynnie (Beastie), Michael (My Care Bear Senior), Han Nee (Lovely Mrs Care Bear a.k.a. Michael Sou), Eva (Muah Ganas Senior), Erik (My Tit ta SiFu Buddy), Kenny (Smurfie Kor Kor), Joanna (Smurfie Kor Kor's GF), Chun Beng & Jonathan (Da' BrokeBack Mountain), Joey (My BF a.k.a. Donkey) and me loo..

and those who have a CHOICE to choose not to climb and gonna enjoy themselve in Kundasang n' KK food and also known themselve as the NON SPORTING ones.. haha, we have:
Estee (Si Mou), Melissa (Da' Loving Hotty woman), Keng Yee (Weebek..), Woei Tyng (Of course the non Sporting baby) and BF of hers who also not sporting Russel!

Good to have them as my pillars!! Espeacially I have so many seniors with me!! I got them to push my back for me!!! so make sure u guys are fit for me ya!! And one more thing... my dear Matt Matt, i don't care!! n' no matter what u r still flying with us to KK unless u don't love us ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! if not.. 1 year Silent treatment!

No comments: