Monday, July 28, 2008

I am so in-love with the last July's Weekend - Part II

I am all back in KL! Doing things that I enjoy the most! Going out for morning breakfast.. Being with my family... hanging out with my bro.. Talking on the phone with my friends.. Flea market window shopping (not that window but try to control myself), House work time.. Cleaning my room and go to some new place to explore the nice food n' cuisine. That's basically what i love doing on weekends!

So this weekend is jus a perfect weekend for me! Saturday.. haha.. I jus enjoy being alone at home! No contacts... Phone's in my room and the whole day i am catching up myself with my ASTRO that i did not touch for ages. Sleeping on my coutch.. eating my fav. can pineapple. Basically jus like a exhausted piglet. Don't feel like doing anything! Supposingly goin back to office to finish all my hang over work but i jus too reluctant to get myself up! No phone calls from dad.. mom.. and bro.. They are so nice for the first time! Thanks to my understanding family that I am so dehydrated after coming from KK!

Daddy brought us out for makan at one of the Korean Restaurant @ Ampang. Not too bad.. We ordered 4 plates of meat and one korean kimchi steamboat... yum yum.. so delicious! with all the side dishes they served.. It is jus nice! Fullfilling... the best part was.. It only cost us RM197.00 for the whole meal... SO SO SO reasonable! i have tried one of the korean shop from there too onJin Yee's Birthday Dinner... the shops over there serve good portion of food with very reasonable price. It's only opposite Ampang Point! Nice n' reasonable! So family reunion, friends gathering, birthday party, this is one best spot!

Well.. My parents esp. my dad! He always complains bout me hardly being there on weekends for family dinner. Sorry papa... Most of the weekends I am usually in my Weddings and Training.. I promise u, if i have my spare weekends, i will definitely have dinner with u! Earn more money bring u to any makan place u want to be! My dad enjoy his FINE FOOD the most... What makes him feel happy n' satisfied with his busy weekdays is his Food n' Family! I am always so touch by my dad because he will always ask my mum bout my weekends n' makesure i will not missed any good food, dinner that he gonna bring us to!

Love u my dear family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow....this is so warm!