Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Uncle Alan.. You will always be in my heart!

Last Friday after my morning bridal makeup with Susan. I receive a call from my cousin Darren, he was crying on the phone. And i was like... "what's wrong with u?" He told me that he have a bad news for me.. I was like what bad news early in the morning at 9.15pm. He told me that his dad jus passed away. I couldn't believe what he's telling me! It's like so impossible for me because last Sunday i jus had steamboat with my uncle n' family! He looks pretty well, but who knows what's gonna happen?

My uncle loves his garden very much! He take good care of his grass, plants, house and he's jus one strong old man! He's one nice man to everyone. Someone that will bring me breakfast in the morning. Make me nice laici dessert, Someone that makesure I complete my studies, Someone that never failed to give me a hug when he see me! He loves me n' my bro jus like his children! Bring us to Cameron with his Pajero. Cameron Highlands is the best place to represents him! Green, Cheerful and welcoming!

That's you my dear uncle! Thanks for all ur love, care and support! It is such a great lost uncle is not with us anymore! You will forever be in Me n' Fai's heart! Thanks for the beautiful childhood. Thanks for allowing us into your space!

Fai will never forget all the memories... First time he took Putra LRT to KLCC, the bike riding with uncle... All the ice cream and nice food from you Uncle Alan! Really... No one is goin to replace you in our heart! We so gonna miss ur Chocolate ball, Lychee Pudding, Orange juice that u always serve us when we visited u n' it's really nice of you to put our picture into ur photoframe! Thank you for all of this beautiful moments!

Like what Sasha n' Daniel said, Grandpa is sleeping and he's going to a FAR FAR Land! An angel in FAR FAR land that keep his family blessed and safe! Love u uncle!

No comments: