Thursday, July 24, 2008

I miss KK...

I have a great great 6 days break in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Part of the reason why is because of Joey.. but still minus him, KK is a nice place to be for holidays...


It's kinda Dramatic actually.. haha.. Ms. Woei tyng should know this more than me. The IC thing la.. haha.. She "thought" she got bring IC to the airport.. haha ", not to mention.. that's the Baby that we know.


So here's my flight to KK. We took Airasia and that's the first time i travel with Joey on the plane so I am pretty excited about it. We reach KK around 8pm. Joey's dad came n' fetch us up. I have not meet uncle for 1 year... He is still as strong as ever. 70 years old man!! Not bad!! Somemore he can drive fast. I have my first Bak Kut Teh Dinner with Joey's parents. It's nice but nothing compare to our klang Bak kut teh... they are still the best.

In this trip, i manage to try alot of local food compare to my previous trip with Joey.. all he brings me to is his fav. "Kon Lou Mien" swt!!! So not bad.. This time we extend the food... I tried the very nice Apiwon Beef Noodle, then buah Salak, then Sabah Porridge, Nice delicious Seafood, Fav, Veda Blue Ice cream, Little Italy famous Italian pasta, lots n' lots of seafood.. actually not much but anyway.. i gonna be there for christmas again. So i can't wait for more delicious food!





Sad thing was i didn't manage to climb to the peak after so many nice food. Haih... it's all me my fault. Bersemangat only in the beginning. Anyway.. It's a very beautiful place u can bring ur parents there for holidays! When i jus reach the park, the first thing that i did is i called my parents straight away using 3G, show them the beautiful Mt. Kinabalu and the very spacious chalet that have a similiar design with Smokehouse, Cameron Highlands. It's jus beautiful. Somemore got fire place... but too bad I am not staying there... we stay in a smaller room with double decker bed. Michael n' Han Nee stay in the same room with me n' Joey. They r such a nice room matez of mine. We are busy packing up the whole night!

So here's some of the photos that I have took using my Hp camera :



With Beng Beng and Jonathan the real climbers!



Our Guide Abang Jennius.. hehe.. One nice guy that guide us through Mt. KK

No comments: