Thursday, July 24, 2008

This is specially for u lil' Washington...

Washington LEONG ( Thanks Keng Yee) is with us during the trip. Thanks for all the laughter n' funny moment that u have brought us during our trip in KK lil' fella. U r jus cute n' adorable...

I think this is the first time that I am so close to u... Usually i will see u from far, if i go nearer.. then u will jus runaway.. make me thinks that i am like some big bad monster like that! Not that bad what me this jie jie... Carry u, playing with u, bully u haha...
Lil Washington don't eat much.. Always makes Mummy Estee don't know what to do about it. Even ur Kai Yeh Keng Yee can't handle u... haha!! I like ur evilness...
I always think that u r a quiet lil Boy but I am wrong.. U r not... Full of energy, running here n' there until Estee n' Erik don't even bother d.. haha... U Rocks Lil' Washington! More ganas one is he enjoys his Beer n' Wine.. Dip it into ur Pacifier tut tut... then add some prawn n' veggie in ur daddy's beer so u can have it all by urself... Smart Fella...
Looking forward to have u lil Fella in our next trip! U R in our LIST!! Love u lil' washington...

No comments: