Friday, July 25, 2008

For u my Buddy Katak!


Thanks for being my Camera man... U know ur friend here don't have her camera with her all the time! so what to do.. Be my camera man loo.. Keng Yee can really shoot nice shot! He's one nice man that i know. He's still single n' somemore for u to find out! haha... So bad la me! So this is for u! I hope that u have a enjoyable trip! It's ok u can't make it to the islands but u have a good massage spa right!! haha!! I so jealous la.. Someone is so loyal!!
Maybe some of u trying to figure out what am I talking about.. but for me, Hannee, Joanna, Kenny.. We know everything loo.. haha. We went to have our body spa massage after the tired hike. It's a pleasant massage, it helps to release our muscle pain and body aching.. But dunno why our Mr. Keng Yee here.. He's not even climbing the Mt. but everywhere of his body is aching crazily when Ms. ahhhemm massaging for him! Too syiok already is it? n' now... everytime when we see him.. we will start teasing him with his ache!! haha!
So buddy... jus relax next time when u r in a massage k! muahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If i'm too relaxed, I think it'll be so pain that everything in my intestines will come out from the bottom liao..hahahahaha....