Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sex and the City


I don't really crazy on the Sex and the City episodes actually. Jus once in a while I will follow few series but not really the crazy one that makesure i watch every series! But not for the movie. Since beginning of the year.. Everyone that love fashion, trend and of course sex has been talking about the movie! When is it gonna be out? Is Carrie gonna get married? How the four of them will turn up in the movie! What kind of dresses are they gonna wear? Is there any sex scene?

Overall, It's a beautiful ending... Nice story! Me and Beii is like we want to be SISTERS forever.. I know it sounds CCish but that's r what sisters are for! Be close, trend, wealth, beautiful, fun and naughty together!!! I think we both turns Charlotte after that! SHe's still my fav. As bubbly as ever! As loud as ever.. As fairy tales as ever.. It's more likely my characteristic!! But anyway.. Sue tell me that The movie is goin to be in town soon. But i believe they gonna be censoring most of the scene!

So what i was thinking to have all my close girls in my house watching it together. Cooking nice pasta with some finger food or popcorn. Nice lemondade.. laying down on my couch.. n' we shall enjoy this together!


But how come Malaysia only have our very first premier somewhere this month? But anyway.. i watch it already! i know it's not original.. but still i can't keep waiting! Their baju is so paradisily beautiful! I like one of Carrie's Dress.. So ballerina! but still.. this require a very nice body! So i am gonna really work out on my weight! Fit in alot of nice dress and my fav. pencil skirt! Even one of the wedding gown! It's so beautiful! If Joey and I is looking forward for 10/10/10.. I really need to do something about it.

Other than the movie. My fav. of all is going to be the soundtrack! Some of it i already upload it in my playlist! There's Latin, Instrumental, and some light n' easy one. Even fergie sings one of their track! So u can check it out!

1. Labels or Love - Fergie
2. All Dressed in Love - Jennifer Hudson
3. Mercy - Duffy
4. Look of Love [Madison Park vs. Lenny B Remix] - Nina Simone
5. New York Girls - Morningwood
6. All This Beauty - The Weepies
7. I Like the Way - Kaskade
8. It's Amazing - Jem
9. How Deep Is Your Love - Bird & the Bees
10. Heart of the Matter - India.Arie,
11. Auld Lang Syne - Mairi Sine Campbell, Dave Francis
12. Kissing - Bliss
13. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Al Green, Joss Stone
14. Walk This Way - Joe Perry, Run-D.M.C., , Steven Tyler, Steven Tyler
15. Sex and the City Movie Theme - Pfeifer Broz. Orchestra,

This is one of my fav. movie after 'The Devil Wears Prada' and the '27 dresses'. I love movie like this! Love comedy.. haha.. My fav. But Hancock also nice ok darling! I even cry.. What duh.. Like some emo girl like that!

1 comment:

Beii said...

YEA!Sista forever yea?!XD