Sunday, January 25, 2009

1 more day to Chinese New Year...

Jus another day to Chinese New Year... Usually i have my CNY mood much more earlier but not this year.. Not so much! Maybe i am getting older and wiser each year.. so it's not like a BIG thing for me anymore. Usually i will crazy shopping for deco, flowers, biscuits, BAJUs and whatever red red that i can find. Really, this year... No longer shopping, less decoration and no baking cupcakes as I told Woei Tyng we gonna bake this year.. NEways, We gonna do it on valentine.

It's freezing!! We're at the flower storage freezer... and as usual, Fai and I will stand aside... and mom will be like busy choosing her flower, and only once in a year, my dad will jus have his thoughts in silent and have my mum to do whatever she wants and at the same time, posing for us with the bunch of flowers that my mum pass it to him to pay at the counter... Cash Please...

As usual, the 2nd last day on counting down to CNY, My dad will usually bring us to petaling street for flowers. It's like the malaysia version of "逛花市". Vibrant's of flowers... Crowded with people... but this is one thing that i am looking forward every year.

I think for the pass few years.. people keep asking them is this 牙菇? Beh tahan d, this year, they jus like, whatever la... write it down!! haha. and my mum as usual with her cold jokes... she's like "You know why they write that down, because they bring home, and they steam the plant and eat it." ya.. that's the other side of my mum for those that haven't know her well enough!



We're not getting any Pussy Willow this year because the cherry blossom at the florist is too overwhelming... can u picture urself in the garden and cherry blossom falls down from the tree and slip through ur face. That's what i was thinking at the moment. I wonder what my dad is thinkin, but yes.. we bought that back! n' now is in the dining hall of my house. It's beautiful. Well, CNY, i have to admit that my house is one of the prettiest place u should visit because with my mum's creative flower arrangement and decoration. once in the year my house is super clean and beautifully decorated! haha... should make it as a long term thing... i know..!!



My dear fellow readers... Happy Chinese New Year... May the year of Sunshine will bring u lots of luck and prosperous!! I will have my eyes on you!! 發呀!!!

No comments: