Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Gong Gong's Birthday!!

It's Gong Gong's birthday last weekend. I didn't have time to blog about it.. and yes.. i am loaded with work. But since today i am still in office jus waiting my FA to printout.... i have some time here to blog! It's gong 85 years old birthday!! and of course the whole family is here to celebrate this meaningful day of his!

and our Aussie cousins are all back to the mother land!! Ta jie jie is back! Don't tell me i didn't post ur pic out because u don't want to take picture with me ok! =( sob sob!! haha... But too bad, daniel and woanni is goin back in 3 days time! I will be in Melbourne this April. Hope there's a chance to meet up ya!

Here's my both grandparent in action. and popo.... pls.... so it's pretty obvious this is my grandmother... and pretty obvious i have a lil' taste of her... it's in the blood. And Po! thanks for the dinner. She's the treat of the night!
With the grandchildren! But gong... erm...

The Girls

and of course the Men!

the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation!
Going to have lunch @ my grandparents place! Will blog more about my CNY later of the day!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: