Friday, January 23, 2009

P.S. I Love You, Ur Love Agent


Is everyday a valentine for you? Me, Yes... so indulge with love n' laughter with my Family, BF and of course my dear lovely friends here... Valentine's day is around the corner, usually i will scratch my head off to think of what to get for my boo.. I am sure I'm not the only one...
Since a very long time ago, boy r the one who get us beautiful roses on this specific day that all girls would like to have but poor bf of ours usually get it for triple or double price of the usual ones...
So this year, Shirley, Hank and I came out with this everlasting Lovely-lollies handmade flowers idea to save our problem of getting gift or flowers for Valentine. How long can a red rose last? 2 to 3 days. It feels so sweet when we first receive the bunch of flower.. but after that, I will start thinking how am i gonna handle the bunch of flower! am i right?? haha...
More products coming out soon. We will have pre-orders for all our products. We will delivered it to your hands before the day itself so save you lots of trouble going around the town getting it on a hectic day with jam...
Sunshine will always love to be apart of the love industries.. Do support and get ur very specially made love orders from us!
P.S. I love you...
Your Love Agent

No comments: