Monday, January 26, 2009

The Night where all my family comes together 大团圆

Usually this is a whole day reunion for me. From my house back to Klang to my mum's side grannies where different variety of food will be prepared. My grandparents from my mum's side, I am hokkien. although can't speak fluently but Livee agree that there's some improvement right. i had my lunch there... and this year, my aunty cooks! Yes... she did.. Not bad!! Curry chicken and teo chu cha! Nice.... U Passed!! haha.... but popo, thanks for all the good food. I know u woke up really early morning to cook n' we're there to eat.. paiseh.. But thanks popo with the traditions love, we will pay it forward.

this is the time of the year where the family will sit together, makan the homecook food that everyone prepared... and that's the time we're all here to catch up with each other. No boundaries of work, thinking nothing... jus chill and be together... laungh together... jus like me n' beii's one... SUSU LEMBU!! haha memang the grand daughters of Mdm Lim Siew Hong! haha. It's abit xxx.. not to mention here...


Uncle & Mum catching up with each other with mei mei posing for Livee jiejie
Siao Jiu is back from Malacca... with two malacca cutties.. they hv grown so much. look like twins... Livee, the patient one... applying nail polish for them... so nice of her... and beii is like keep feeding tipbits to mei mei and u know, beii will always have her weird way to be in relationship!!! haha...

here's my dad that always have his annual nap @ my granny house.

This is the afternoon session of my reunion. I had such a fullfilling lunch. Yummy..

Reunion dinner at my father's side. Tradition dishes that prepared by all my aunties and my mum. Every year we have almost the same dishes but yet it's always delicious. and what so diff for me this year is i am sitting in the round table and eat together since my 3rd uncle is late. The round table usually can fit only 10 pax so I am IN this year eating at the table with my grandma after 23 years... such a memorable one for me actually.. I am now an adult in my family.

Here's some of the move that my lil cousins did while the adult one is eating...












Show time... It's lion dance. It's Lil' Adrian's Fav. They are our entertainer, Our lil sunshine.... Our laughter. Sometimes can be super noisy.. but still our dear shining superstar. Having u lil' ones in my chinese new year jus fill me with joy and laughter.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: