Friday, January 2, 2009

Sunshine's 2008 achievement...

It's the 2nd day of 2009 where usually everyone still very motivated to step in to this new year that we have and start our engine on the goal list that most properly we wrote on somewhere at our brand new nice smell notebook that i have 3 of them in my bag all the time wherever I go. One is for my personal use which is my Starbucks Notebook as well knowing as my journal since my 2 years old journal is overloaded. One more is for my office use, one more is more like my dear diary book where i will write my thoughts and ideas on it, and even will use it for my reading class. So it's half half! Let me share my 2009 life list with u....

Wait... before i get on writing... there's something that i need to reveal since I promise earlier... which is my 2008 achievement list!

- Emailed Malaysia's Famous Wedding Planner, Mr. Stephen Foong, telling him that i am interested in wedding and wanted to learn and explore myself in this industries. Work with him for 8 weddings. 1 of the 8 is royal weddings which held at Berjaya Hotel.
- Turning 23 years old with good health and blessful family and friends.
- Conducted one of these BIG Wedding with VIP Maria Cordero dancing and taking pictures with her personally @ Shangrila, KL (Thanks Stephen for the oppurtunity)

- Launched Bfree Touches

- Conducted a Junk Yard Sales with Beii, Elsee and Lan Leng.

- A makeover session for 1 model from Malay Mail and the end results was post in MalayMail Oct, 2008.

- Conducted my very first grooming course @ SAMC (Shah Alam Medical Centre) around 30 nurses in the class.

- Very first solo training on Team Building, Self development and Sales and Marketing in F-steps. (Hank, Cheers, This is for u!)

- Conquered Mount Kinabalu till Laban Rata

- Know how to float in the pool (Thanks my bro Fai for this)
- Learn Salsa and already finish my beginner class and can start dancing with stranger @ Havana bar (Thanks Woei Tyng for this)
- Do 2 wedding this year. One is with Elaine and 1 is by myself.

- Have my very own blog - started blogging since 15 of January and already have more than 1800 views.

- Start Scraping and loving it. (Thanks Elaine, u r awesome mummy...)

- Did a little flower arrangement in wedding that Elaine and Stephen has thought me.

- I did 3 bridal Makeup

- Went to Singapore on the 6th of November with Woei Tyng to attend the Millionaire Mind Intensive. Erik buddy, Thanks for the unforgettable trip, i Learn so much in that 3 days! You are awesome buddy.

- Sell Sandwich in Singapore with Woei Tyng and Chris and earn about 60 Sing Dollars!! Yippee... Once in a life time experience but it's fun!

- Go against my extreme fear of height and go for the GX5 String & Extreme Bungee Jump with woei tyng, Chris and Galen @ Clarke Quay, Singapore.
- Went to Pulau Tioman for 5 days (Thanks lil Moo moo)
- I have staffed an Advanced Course MA119 with Elane, FJ, Rachel, Nami and Sala.
- I broke an Arrow with my throat
- Seniored LP119 with Mic, Shirley, Esther, Hank, Ron, James and Amreek! (Thanks Mic and 119 for the beautiful Memories)
- Going out for a meal with Matt and Adrea, hank and yew khuay.. Hahaha ",
- I jump down from the poll again!
- Being with my donkey Joey for 1 and a half year already... Going strong...
- Went down to KK for Christmas.
- Being with Beii and jus graduated from LP120 this Dec.
- Going out from my dad's company and going to work part time with him in year 2009.
- Be part of the All LP Rally 2008 Creation Team with Esther, Hank, Jo, Raymond, Keng Yee,
Jeffrey, Kelvin and have my Huge Puzzle that designed by me sticking in AW's wall where there's 160 huge pieces! (Thanks Matt for the encouragement all the way!)
- Watched a play in KL conventional - Beauty and the Beast! (Thank u Erik Buddy for the ticket)
- Bridesmaid of Jo & Raymond on their wedding
- I can open my eyes in the pool
- Learn how to bake cupcakes with my dear sisters.... Woei Tyng & Jin Yee
- Conquer Gunung Angsi
- 4th weekend with LP119
- I read 7 book this year!! yippee... started reading motivational book this March,2008
- Attended Mandarin Reading Class and start writing in Mandarin Once again on aug, 2008
- Blogging with my mummy and now my mum know how to actually function PC herself. Yippee.
- No more fighting with my bro... in a way, we both grow up d loo...
- Last but not least... The proudest achievement that i have with my buddy Shirley is we both
gonna start out our pong chia chia makeover company this year after we have our year 2008 proudest makeover with Hank! Cheng Cheng!!! but hank... pls... maintain!!
As a conclusion, i can say that It's been a really blessful year for me... having my family next to me with love and care, being really tolerance and supportive, my dear friends that always stand by me, a boyfriend that always support me constantly... i don't need to type it down who r those people but u know it the best.... U make my 2008 beautiful... fill with love n' Joy!! Thanks!

No comments: