Friday, December 19, 2008

Have my finger cross that i can make it on time for my Smurfies Christmas Dinner


After 1 year.. Here we go, our Smurfies Christmas + Year End Dinner. This year, Papa Smurf is gonna be there!! Hooray.. but too bad, mama smurf can't make it!! sob sob!!
Everytime.. I feel like dressing up to occasion like tonight, my work will never allow me to do that! Somemore my makeup kit is with Adrea!! ish ish ish!! NVM, thank god i got natural beauty!! haha... but it's kinda piss off since yesterday. My smart dad, by using my very not that canggih printer to print 20k pcs colour printing all by my self!! Torturous... I'm like here waiting for the printing and pressing on the files to sent print. Dumb Day... Better become Asimo also better than me being some dumber today.
Still in office , Jynnie even went shower already... Haih... Haven't buy presents yet!! whatelse la... Arghhh.... *shout* Printer is printing slow... Tomorrow dead line. Only done like 10k! Shit!!
Have my finger cross that i can make it on time and get to grab some nice pressie on the way!! Going Crayzee!!

No comments: