Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Health Day @ Saturday

It's a long long weekend for me... Out with my friends, Families, and back to office for work. I love weekends... and this weekend can be distinct as a very contributive week for me! I did something that i never think i will be doin!

Ya... First time in my life i donated my first 450 cc of blood to someone inneed of blood somewhere in Malaysia. Feel good actually although it's not an intentional one.. This is how the unintentional Blood Donors morning goes....

It's a long long weekend for me... Out with my friends, Families, and back to office for work. I love weekends... and this weekend can be distinct as a very contributive week for me! I did something that i never think i will be doin!

Ya... First time in my life i donated my first 450 cc of blood to someone inneed of blood somewhere in Malaysia. Feel good actually although it's not an intentional one.. This is how the unintentional Blood Donors morning goes....

In this nice, cold and breezy morning where most of us will choose to stay on our bed to have extra hours of sleep, i was awake like 8.30am in the morning by Ms. Adrea's phone calls. "I am reaching your house in 15 minutes!" I was like huh? Blur.... Have to loo since i promise to bring her to Jalan Imbi for Acupunture. This woman here like having Pinggang Pain for like 1 month already.. So decided to bring her there. When we were there at the clinic, it is fully pack... All the patients basically laying down on the chair, acupunturing.. and the doctor will be running around the clinic busy consulting his patients, acupunture, registration, cashier. Basically is jus him runnign the clinic "One Man Show!" Adrea and I like so amaze by him.. He's doing everythign by himself. He's not only a acupunture master, in the afternoon, he is a lecturer in one of the chinese doctor school. He have diff age range of Patients from 7 - 85. His clinic is jus opposite Jalan Imbi's Palace Restaurant. Patients start coming in at 9am till 1pm. We dont' need to make any appointment. It's a first come first serve kind of way. But what really impress me is the Passion that this man have and the reason behind his passion is to help the olderly not to suffer from pain and each time he only charge them like RM20 per person which is more than reasonable!

Thought of Adrea gonna get few needles on her head like porcupine but not at the moment, he gave adrea a list of Herbs to boil and drink. If she still have backache, then she only have to come back for acupunture. Adrea call me up this afternoon, tell me that she's feeling better already after her first medication. Hopefully she's getting well soon loo...

Supposingly Adrea gonna fetch me to BU after the doctor. Then this lady wanted to go to AW health day.. She is there for a purpose but too bad mission is not accomplish! ended up me goin there to donate blood. "_ Told Shirley i will not be there.. but then too bad... Adrea!! Thank god I have Shirley and Jay there... Adrea is a taker, She can't donate and due to shirley's slight fever, she can't donate too.. Left me n' jay... It's our first time!!


My very first time donating blood... Scared yet excited cause I am gonna safe a Lucky's life... Wink ",

Terrified. I don't like injection!! I don't like! and Jay in the other hand is getting more and more excited! Wonder why?!?


I am B Positive. B for beautiful.... wink wink!

Jay with his "O" ying blood. Looks charming when u r in contribution Jay!! Add 10 more points for u! Keep it up!

Angel Eva Senior in action...

With Two of her monkeys supporting her all the way.. hehe ". That's how we love our senior....

Our sijil Penghargaan Jay!! We've made it... Not as pain as what i imagine.

It's always nice to have weekends or days like this where you just do a lil contribution with no expectation. I conquer another fear of mine which is japs and of course pain. Thanks to my blood donor buddy Jay n' My dear supporters Shirley buddy, Adrea, Eva, June and Andrew. This is my first packet of blood that can save someone's life. It's jus so easy n' free if u willing to help n' give to people around the world! Like my all time moto, BE THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

No comments: