Sunday, December 14, 2008

Enough or not?

What is better what is not? What is fullfilling and what is not? What is enough and what is not? when will it be enough and how can u measure it? I know it's never enough but why am i always feels that there's always a way to measure and counts on work that i do n' that's actually connects or balance with the love n' uniteness of the family? It's getting me more confused on what actually holds a family together? Is it the amount of work u do? the hours that u r in the office? It's been like this ever since 4 years ago. The same old year end feelings which i don't like it but it doesn't means i like it too but because this is what keeping us to survive! Well, I gonna do it now for myself, not having my family to have the same old year end feelings, i am comin out from the company end of this year and moving on with my life with my dreams & passion income! Feeling uneasy jus now.. feeling that it's only work, there's where we have communication but i no longer want to have this in my mind. It will be one of my big obstecles when i am out from my the company but i will not care anymore. Turning 24 next year. Who you want to become in the age of 40 determines now! So not gonna lose any oppurtunity tht i have next but in the other hand, I am still gonna be responsible with what i need to get it done in the office before i leave. So it's gonna be an early morning for this 2 weeks for me n' late night too! Get all the orders done n' have my mum to have a great rest in my house.

No comments: