Monday, December 1, 2008

Mummy.. You are gonna be fine

Mum.. you are gonna be fine. I know that every year end u gonna feel this stress from dad, but fai and i will always be with u. Recently i know that i am busy with my work n' didn't actually spend much time with u mum. I don't know why i feel bad n' worried.... but all i know that u will always have my love n' prayers.

This morning, my mum told me that there's a lump on her breast for like one week ago. I was shock and i don't know what to say? Then i call up sunway medical to set an appointment, tomorrow 3 pm. I hope that thing is fine! I read my prayers, i have them with her. Mum, no matter what, u will always have me to be with u! You are goin to be fine!

2 comments:

Beii said...

a lump!? gosh..everything must be fine please!

Mummy Monster said...

Don woli!! It will be alright. I will pray for her..