Thursday, December 4, 2008

I had a great dinner two days in a role!

Today supposingly to have my class as usual for those that knows my Wednesday class that i try not to miss every wednesday. This week, my teacher is in India, so the 5 of us gather in Jaya 1 to meet up for dinner. Well, to be frank.. This is my first time sitting together with my mates n' spend a long time with them. This is really long to me because usually i will either leave early, late to class or I am not staying back longer. It's like i am in a rush most of the time!

I am glad that we have this gathering tonight in such a nice restaurant that my Buddy Carmen recommended. It's not the typical kind of japanese restaurant serving traditional Sushi, Shashimi but they serve nice pasta, udon, dessert, drinks! It's called Kissaten @ Jaya 1. Nice, cozy place to hang out with friends n' family. We sit at the side corner. Too bad we don't have a camera man there to capture the place n' dinner. That's y by end of January, my target is to get myself a camera as my new year gift. I miss times to have my own camera shooting things that i want to n' start sharing it in my blog!

Back to the dinner that we had... Lots of sharing... lots of suprise with lots of learning. All fo us have different stories, different point of view, different background but the common things that we have together is that we are a bunch of beautiful people that want ourselve n' people around us to paint their life with vibrants of colours. No one is perfect, but how can we transform our imperfect, accept it and do something abuot it instead, this is another kind of story. Hardly people will accept their imperfect, people tempt to hide their flaws and do nothing about it. This is one thing that strike me the most especially when i watch the movie "The Kids" by Bruce Willies. It's a very good movie that it speaks about the kids in us that stop growing because things yet not to be solve n' the only way to solve it is to reveal it n' face it! It sounds simple because we will tempt to avoid but when u reveal n' take a look at it, in the beginning, it's hurtful but you get to see what are you gonna do with the inner kids of urs. It's kind of spiritual yet not. It's kind of scientific yet not... So if u want to know more, you are always welcome to join me in the class. It's actually conducted by a volunteery committee called Akasha. This community is actually origins from Taiwan. End of this year, they will be conducting one of this teens motivational camp for teenage at the age of 15 years old and below. My bro is one of the results of the camp. From a boy that don't know mandarin transform to now a Big boy that care for his family, responsible with his studies n' behavior of course last but not least, his mandarin improves tremendously. So now, my dear friends, this is the course that i am attending every wednesday!

A simple dinner with the right person can always create a beautiful night for me. Jus like the dinner with my dear sister Woei Tyng and a suprise friend that we didn't expect, Chris! Woei Tyng call me out for dinner because ever since we both senior, we didn't hang out that much d. Thank god we went to Singapore together at least fullfill us with our year end trip! Then we both makan at 龍師傅, our all time fav. Ever since we come back from Singapore, we both gila money, gila goals and gila achievement! We are going to sdyney next year to attend Anthony Robbins course together. Set! It's goin to be in April. So sister, we gonna work hard n' smart to achieve our countdown to Australia since we already have a deal with Chris!

That night, i got so imspired by Chris. From 5 success of the day now become 15 success of the day!! He woke up early in the morning ad start looking for things to do for success. It's now became his Habit! I gonna keep continue. It's like in a point, i stop doing it because i feel tat it became minor achievement. For what celebrating it! But after looking at Chris lil' journal that he wrote every night, things like collecting his Passport, Buying Dog food, Going to bank settle payment, Accompanying his mum out, having dinner with friends and playing with his dogs. Things like this seems common but if u put it in habit, it's part of success. I get it now. and that's where i am looking forward things to do everyday! We then share alot with each other. Chris, thanks for telling me to wide up my range of choice. Now, i am starting to build my foundation, writting the list to do this year and planning my year of for 2009. You tell me this 3 years is goin to be my turning point! Got it! Baby, we gonna be physical n' mentally rich in the age of 25 so i can fullfill my dreams. hehe!! U know what is it all about! Wink!

No comments: