Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's my Fav. season of the year!


It's the most wonderfultime of the year!! For those who really knows Sunshine very well, Christmas is my only one and fav. time of the year! 1 or 2 months before christmas, i already start listening to all my fav. christmas song like :

  • I saw Mummy kiss the santa claus
  • Baby it's cold outside
  • Santa Baby
  • It's the most wonderful time of the year
  • Feliz Nevidad
  • Frosty the snowman (by Kokokaina Version - Local version of Marie Digby) try to search for her clips in youtube. Her voice is incredibly good!
  • Last Christmas
  • Winter Wonderland
  • White Christmas
  • Drummer boys

These are all my fav. So when it comes to december, you can see me having my christmas feel no matter where i am! So this year, christmas eve, i will be goin down to KK to celebrate Christmas with Joey and his family. Gonna plan out my christmas list so i can start to do my shopping for present!

And of course this year, LP119 is apart of my christmas list! Another group of beautiful people that i can celebrate Christmas with. We're goin to have our christmas bash on the 20th of December, 2008. Gonna cook popiah there although it has nothing to do with christmas but it's gonna be veggies wrappies! this sounds better isn't it! Gonna update Adrea about my popiah name! Then mic is goin to dress like santa, Ron n' Hank gonna be Frosty!! yeah!!

Good Starting for my christmas dreamz...

No comments: