Wednesday, December 10, 2008

5 success of the day

1) Wake up early in the morning to finish cutting up all the pewter sheet that this is what my dad usually do.

2) Helping up the production side to speed up the Notebooks order for Nippon.

3) Talk to my mum after a silent moment yesterday night.

4) Getting the namecards n' logo design done for Adrea within 20 minutes.

5) Message Moo in the morning which I did not do for long!

6) Waking up early in the morning and tell myself Thank God that i am Alive.

7) Soft and gentle with my dear Joey. Be patient n' not rushing things out.

8) Treasure my buddy and buddy, love u k. U always say u practice coming from nothing to Hank and now i am practicing mine too. But really, there's nothing!

9) Have dinner with my parents yesterday after a long long time not spending dinner with them.

10) Blog about Hank today after owing him 1 for a long long time! Hank Wanted!

No comments: