Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The year end Project!

I always wanted to write about my dear friend here ever since we senior together.. Everytime asking me when am i gonna post something about him... There u go! Eversince u r known as the "Leh Feh" one among us, as a good friend of urs, I am here now shouting out a makeover for u hank! I don't believe that this is IT for u... So much protential that i see inside u yet to SHINE! Michael, Shirley, Esther, Ron and I will be please hire someone to makeover our friend here. So far, Jay and Sim are part of the project. Who else is interested, please drop me a comment or can call me or Shirley up. We will be please and honour to have u in the project! The End Result of this project have to be present by the 24 of January, 2009, 2 days before CNY. Come and join us and have this a fun one. All we need to see is the changes of his dressing style and baby hairstyle! Turn him in to Mr. Bond! Hank is in your hand!

1 comment:

Beii said...

Haha!jz wondering.why the socks by him?=P and ya, i'll be very thankful for anyone who wanna join in the transformation team as well.

Nonetheless,keep rocking hank!=P