Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Small Pre- CNY reunion with My dear Friends!


It's the Mini Reunion 小團圓 dinner that my mum has prepared for my friends here since I have friends from Penang, Johor tht so long nv go home and makan. My friendly mum is always so generous and nice! this is only part of the dishes... My dad even tapau fish head curry, mutton curry and chicken curry back home for the dinner. See, i told u, Chinese new year is really a happening things in my house which it's good because this will carry forward to our next generation...That night I have VIP Shirley, Woei Tyng, Hank, Karen, Mickey Ng, Ming Foo, Hong Seng and Adrea in my house. So it's a fun night having them around my house. We really loud like no body business that night!


Here's my Bro and Sister in-law. haha ",

The 4 Superstar... 四大天王.
Hei... Mickey is back from edinburg!

Karen in action after so long missing

Makan Session
It's always nice to have you guys around! Gamble session starting soon... and of course every year Yu-Sang at my place... Looking forward for more..

No comments: