Saturday, January 17, 2009

I know from the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU!

I am back after 2 week of ups and downs with my new start up. Lot's of allignment and balance need to be done once I am coming out from my dad's office to join Shine with Hank. It's not as easy as what i think with my situation now.. Still couldn't let go from my dad's company. Getting off from the company is something i always want... but then somehow there's reponsible n' things to settle. Never knew that i actually kind of treated this company like a part of me... Feel good of goin out yet still not willing to go yet... but anyway.. i will still be part time doin my design n' production work here...

To be frank, this is the place and foundation that actually build out my confident in designing for corporate and coming out with my own style of design... a place that i learn alot from this man which is my dad. Well.. lots of conflict happens between both of us.. but yet.. Dad... I know u always want the best for me!! I know.. and i really appreciate it alot from the bottom of my hard. Sometimes u maybe harsh but i know that's the way u show love and care. I will always be there.. working extra hours even i'm now out there working with something that i want to pursuit. You will always on my mind no matter what.

No comments: