Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a sniff sniff moo year for me....

I've been so miserably for the pass 10 days... so tired... so sick... so fever... so fluish... so barred... so dizzy... so red and hot... I AM SICK during the new year. Can't really do much since i don't believe in doctor... so kind of cari pasal sendiri. Using my own way to cure myself.. Vitamin C is like my CNY cookies... All sick and tired. But thank god it's recovering. Anyway, this does effect my CNY of course. I am usually the enjoyin happening one during the Celebration but this year, jus so tired to do anything because really... tired. Didn't have any change to serve my friend n' invite them to my open house. jus wish to rest at home.

My wish didn't came true... Didn't have time to rest at home since my dad have 12 siblings... Sigh... Goin around to visit house by house. as what i counted, I have 3 more to go... So it's like half sick half not. n' phone got barred due to certain issues... not to mention but it's hard. So i really give up carrying my phone around. Million apologize to those that tryin to call me during the days... I am barred n' sick!!


So this year is a simplified CNY for me n' my family. Mum also not feeling too well, so we both try to minimize the cooking and entertainment. It's a very family CNY where we spend most of the time 4 of us in the family, goin for makan, open house and movie. My dad is in his very good mood this year... Being with us... I have such a fun new year with him. Well, i think he's blessed that now me n' fai is already grown up. He's happy n' proud of us. No longer need to worry about us. Mom as well, being apart of my bro and I. Not much of worries n' thoughts. Now i finally know that we're our parents happiness. Seeing us grow up to be out spoken n' shining one in the family is their biggest achievement. Thanks to u mum n' dad... It's always Me & Fai's honour to have u both as our parents. You two will definitely will have a greater new year each year.
Lot's of love!

No comments: